The Network for early birds!
• Tea/coffee and muffins.
• An opportunity for each company representative to give a short promotional talk – 90 seconds maximum. The person who gives the best promotional talk will win a free chamber lunch.
• Bring business cards and other promotional material for other attendees or provide a small exhibition of your product or service.
• A “Quick Tip” presentation by guest speaker Ian Webster on CUSTOMER SERVICE
• What has caring and compassion got to do with your business? Everything, says Dave Carroll, author of ‘United breaks guitars’. ‘When caring and compassion aren’t cornerstone values of your business, your brand is a sitting duck.’
• Making the customer experience memorable and focusing on long-term relationships, rather than quick sales. Taking small steps towards being better than normal in a world where mediocre and ‘just don’t care’ attitudes rule.
DATE: 8 August 2018
TIME: 7:45 for 8:00 to 9:00
VENUE: Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST: (Inc. VAT): R50 Members