- This event has passed.
August 15 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmR675 – R895
TRAINER: Shari Cade – Shȃn Cade Training & Consulting
Date 15 August 2019
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members R675 p/p, R640 p/p for 3/more, R590 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R895 p/p, R875 p/p for 3/more, R850 p/p for 5/more
• Explore key concepts in logical and critical thinking.
• Identify obstacles to logical and critical thinking.
• Identify the components of a good argument.
• Evaluate arguments based on validity, strength and cogency.
• Using critical thinking to problem solve.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Decision makers, managers and those in problem-solving positions.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Please note: The company will be liable for payment unless CANCELLATION is received in writing 24 hours prior to the event.