- This event has passed.
Death by Powerpoint – Developing Powerful Presentations
13th June 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmR630 – R730
DEATH BY POWERPOINT – DEVELOPING POWERFUL PRESENTATIONS
TRAINER: Janet Finch – Fresh Eyes Communication & Training
Date 13 June 2017
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members R630 p/p, R600 p/p for 3/more, R550 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R730 p/p, R700 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
• Key Steps to Planning an Effective Presentation.
• Design, Content and Graphics.
• Choosing the Correct Tools/Presentation Mediums.
• Room Set-up, Equipment and Trouble-shooting.
• Presenting without Digital Media.
• Developing Public Speaking Skills.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior Management, Office Administrators, Executive Assistants and those involved in Communication, Marketing and Sales.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.