TRAINER: Brenda Eckstein – Brenda Eckstein International
Date: 18 October 2017
Time: 08:30 – 12:30
Venue: Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST: (includes vat)
Members: R630 p/p, R600 p/p for 3/more, R550 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R730 p/p, R700 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
Poor communication is often stated as a major problem in firms and businesses and prevents progress.
Improve your skills in this training session and you’ll get better results and have more time for strategic issues.
The purpose of this training is to enhance your skills and enable you to achieve better results by:
• Practising and applying the simple BEI ‘10-step approach to delegating effectively’.
• Saving time when delegating through having positive results thus allowing more time for you to engage in strategic and other important activities.
• Giving instructions more effectively.
• Knowing when to delegate and when to instruct.
• Confidently expressing yourself using a simple assertiveness formula thus achieving better results and avoiding aggression ……… And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaders, managers and others interested in communicating more effectively.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.