TRAINER: Maureen Pevsner – Trainsmart
Date : 21 November 2017
Time : 08:30 – 13:00
Venue : Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST : (includes vat)
Members : R630 p/p, R600 p/p for 3/more, R550 p/p for 5/more
Non-members : R730 p/p, R700 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
This workshop will equip you with the essentials for success in selling your product or service.
An excellent training workshop for all persons involved in sales.
Draw up a step-by-step sales and marketing plan. A valuable tool for new staff and a great booster for staff already involved in sales. Learn the art of salesmanship, future trends in sales, up-selling techniques and sales skills!
The following topics will be covered:
• Marketing and sales.
• Competition in the workplace.
• The importance of sales for your company.
• The marketing plan – Why draw up a marketing and business plan?
• The marketing mix.
• Characteristics of successful salespeople, organizing the sales office, training sales staff.
• The art of salesmanship.
• Recruiting and hiring effective sales staff. The importance of attitude.
• Sales techniques: Personal sales, types of sales calls.
• Essential sales skills.
• Telephone sales.
• The Fish Philosophy – Benefits of Fish: (Video and group discussion).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All staff involved with selling to the public either over the telephone or face-to-face. Staff who interact with customers and who would like to learn how to sell more effectively.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.