POWERED BY VODACOM
GETTING THE RIGHT THINGS DONE
23 – 25 August 2017
at The Protea Hotel by Marriott Hilton
An Interactive 2 Day Conference Focusing on Strategy Deployment (Hoshin Kanri)
Award-winning author, highly respected advisor and international presenter, Pascal Dennis, will cover:
· Fundamentals of Strategy Deployment (Hoshin Kanri)
· Mental Models Underlying Strategy Deployment
· The 4 Fallacies of the Planning School
· 3 PDCA Cycles in Strategy Deployment
· Catchball for Shared Understanding and Alignment
· The ‘Key Thinker’ Concept
· A3 Thinking and how to Implement and make Strategy Deployment Part of your Culture
In addition, there will be presentations on South African case studies and the event will be opened by the World Bank. Their Country Economist will share brand new, yet-to-be released, research findings on the South African Economy. This will be followed by Moeletsi Mbeki, who will discuss the political implications of the World Bank findings.
Includes a CEO Dinner – 23 August, 18:30 for 19:00
Extra – Book for Day 3: A full session with Pascal Dennis, practically applying what you have learned to create a Strategic Plan for your Business.
Click here for Pascal’s biography and the event programme.
Click here for the booking form.
COST PER DELEGATE
2 Day Conference:
1-3 Delegates R5,500 pp
4-6 Delegates R5,000 pp
6+ Delegates R4,500 pp
Includes two full days with teas and lunches and a formal dinner on the first night. Excludes VAT & Transport
Day 3 Workshop:
Excludes VAT and transport.