TRAINER: Nic Nortje – NKR Outsourced HR
Date 25 April 2017
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members R630 p/p, R600 p/p for 3/more, R550 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R730 p/p, R700 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
This course places emphasis on the importance of managing performance and the ability to identify facets of performance that are influential. The aim is to ensure fair and compliant practices are adopted during the management of poor performance.
• The meaning of poor performance.
• Poor performance and probation.
• Causes of poor performance.
• Identifying poor performance.
• Counselling procedures.
• Final performance reviews.
• Dismissal for poor performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business owners, all levels of management and HR related personnel.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.