- This event has passed.
Working Together – Striving for Excellence
April 16 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pmR675 – R895
WORKING TOGETHER – STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE
SIMPLE TIPS FOR COMMUNICATION AND BEHAVIOUR IN THE WORKPLACE
TRAINER: Maureen Pevsner – Trainsmart
Due to the demand for this course we will run another session as follows
Date 16 April 2019
Time 08:30 – 13:00
Venue Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members R675 p/p, R640 p/p for 3/more, R590 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R895 p/p, R875 p/p for 3/more, R850 p/p for 5/more
This workshop focuses on building good relationships between staff and team leaders in the office.
• The focus in on attitude in the workplace – each and every day.
• How do we tolerate the “grumpy faced” colleague each day?
• Business etiquette, manners, dress sense, talking to colleagues.
• Change in gender perception (should we still let ladies walk through the door first?).
• Why was Peter promoted to Supervisor and not me?
• “It’s not my job”, I only answer the phone!
• Why do smokers get more “breaks” than we do?
• Timekeeping – absenteeism – coping with workforce change.
• Use of bad language, body language and poor communication.
• Recognise that people have different needs, attitudes, abilities and personalities.
Acceptance and tolerance are the key!
• Build your staff into a great team.
All this and much more in this unique workshop which will ensure that your workplace has more smiles and laughter than frowns.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All levels of staff and team leaders, who wish to build better workplace relationships.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance. Working Together April 2019 – non-member