HOW TO MAKE THE MEDIA WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY
TRAINER: Derek Alberts – Purple Boa Creations
Date 2 August 2017
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members R630 p/p, R600 p/p for 3/more, R550 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R730 p/p, R700 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
Exposure in the media remains one of the most effective ways for a company to increase its market share, promote its products and services, and build its reputation. This hands-on training course will guide attendees through a simple and effective process that will guarantee a company exposure in the media.
• How to maximise the power of both print and digital media.
• How to promote your company in the media.
• How to flag their attention.
• How to write a killer press release.
• How to add value with pictures and other images.
• Who to submit a press release to.
• How to stay on the media radar.
Attendees will be equipped with skills to submit a publishable news article, starting with an informative press release they will write as part of the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those involved in communication, marketing, sales, promotions, public relations, customer care and administration.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.