- This event has passed.
4th May 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmR630 – R730
The issues, the procedures and the law – how to make discipline work in your business.
TRAINER: Ian Webster – Simply Communicate Consulting
Date : 4 May 2017
Time :08:30 – 12:30
Venue :Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members :R630 p/p, R600 p/p for 3/more, R550 p/p for 5/more
Non-members :R730 p/p, R700 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
• Types of misconduct.
• What should the Notice of Hearing say?
• What are the correct procedures? Your policies and the law.
• What evidence do you have?
• How will you present the evidence?
• What about hearsay evidence?
• Is the offence dismissible? How to make it stick.
• A checklist for the chairperson.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers and supervisors responsible for managing discipline at any level in the workplace.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.